+0. (The support I can give is just having it used on a lot of machines and reporting bugs, which I won't fully count as support.)

Thanks,
 Sam

On Tuesday, January 13, 2004, at 11:28 AM, Michael Becke wrote:

I propose that we mark the latest code in CVS HTTPCLIENT_2_0_BRANCH as RC3 and proceed with a release. Please vote as follows:

Vote: HttpClient 2.0 RC3 release
[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it.
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release.
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).