Hi Vincent,

Thanks for adding the jar to ibiblio. I added the jar to '/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/commons-httpclient/' and thought this was supposed to replicate with ibiblio. Perhaps this is not working correctly.

There's no real reason it's called 2.0 final I guess. This was just the value I chose. We can certainly rename it to just 2.0. What does everyone think?

Mike