On 17/2/04 1:14 PM, "Michael Becke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
>
> Thanks for adding the jar to ibiblio.  I added the jar to
> '/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/commons-httpclient/' and
> thought this was supposed to replicate with ibiblio.  Perhaps this is
> not working correctly.
>
> There's no real reason it's called 2.0 final I guess.  This was just
> the value I chose.  We can certainly rename it to just 2.0.  What does
> everyone think?
>
> Mike

2.0 is a lot more predictable so I'd change to that instead.  We postfix all
our development versions anyway so it's clear that it's the final version by
the lack of a postfix.

BTW, great work to all involved in the release!  It's nice to finally have
it out the door.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.

Intencha "tomorrow's technology today"