Howdy people,
        I´m a newbie in Servlet programming and I need to develop a code to
run in a Ms IIS Webserver (the code needs authenticate in the IIS using the
NTLM authentication protocol).
        I found a code that will authenticate me but I have not success for
this. I downloaded the .JAR and DOCs from the Jakarta homepage and if you
try to compile the following example code (found in the link
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/examples/Al
ternateAuthenticationExample.java), it returns na error because there is no
libs, listed above, inside the .JAR:

import org.apache.commons.httpclient.UsernamePasswordCredentials;
import org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.AuthPolicy;

        Please, where could I find it or please if somebody could help me?

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo Muzilli