-----Mensagem original-----
De: Kalnichevski, Oleg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 12 de março de 2004 10:43
Para: Commons HttpClient Project
Assunto: RE: NTLM authenticity problem

Marcelo,

AuthPolicy has been introduced in the development (post 2.0) version of
HttpClient which is currently in pre alpha development stage. It is not
present in the 2.0 (stable) version. AlternateAuthenticationExample.java is
not intended to be compileable against HttpClient 2.0. If you are of an
adventurous type, feel free to give the CVS HEAD snapshot a try to see
alternate authentication in action.