Hi Thinh,

There were also some improvements made to the MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager I believe.

Mike

On Apr 1, 2004, at 4:22 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

Thinh,
There have been a few important fixes primarily in the authentication
code. I do recommend upgrading.

There has been no API changes since 2.0-beta2 if my memory does not fail
me. So you should be able to drop in the final release in place of RC1

Oleg