Michael,

Both classpaths are the same and both don't have log4j. The jars are commons-httpclient-2.0.jar & commons-logging.jar . But when compiling, it have log4j before commons-logging.jar, does it matter?

Paul

Michael Becke wrote:

Hi Paul,

Most likely this other machine has log4j on the classpath. If present it will be used. In this case you will have to enable the httpclient.wire log with log4j.

Mike