Ortwin,
We are running jdk 1.4 on both machines. Yes, I will try your System properties method and see the results. Thanks.

Paul

Ortwin Glück wrote:

paul wrote:

Michael,

Both classpaths are the same and both don't have log4j. The jars are commons-httpclient-2.0.jar & commons-logging.jar . But when compiling, it have log4j before commons-logging.jar, does it matter?

Paul

Are you running the same JDK version on both machines? Commons-logging will use JDK 1.4 logging automatically if available. You can also try and pass the System properties on the java command line (-D option).