There I add the Subject :)

-----Original Message-----
From: bagas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 12:43 PM
To: 'Commons HttpClient Project'
Subject: [newbie-question]

Dear all,

I am using HttpClient for a program to connect to a Webserver, I am
testing now and run many connections (short one) to a Webserver with
maximum 20 threads of HttpClient(s) at the same time to connect to a
Webserver in the same computer. And I found that many times a HttpClient
cannot connect to a Webserver because the port is already use by another
Webserver. I am wondering why this happen, and I think using 20 thread
in the same time means I only use 20 ports (and another 20 ports use by
the Webserver) at the same time and there is still a lot of ports in my
computer that HttpClient can bind but still HttpClient often throws
exception because trying to bind already bound Socket. So my question
are :

1.      Is this happen because the "bad management" of port allocation?
2.      And what is the best way to deal with this?

Thank you very much.

Rahmat Bagas Santoso