What Platform are you on?
Windows XP (but I might change the platform for the real deployment)

And this is the JVM :

java version "1.4.1_02"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.1_02-b06)

Can you provide a full stack trace please? OK
---java.net.BindException: Address already in use: connect
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.crea
teSocket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.java:118)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:68
3)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:6
62)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:5
29)
        at gateway.Main$5.run(Main.java:263)
---

I think if I can allocate the Socket port for HttpClient connection
according to my rule, I will resolve this trouble. Could you tell me how
can I do this?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Rahmat Bagas Santoso