All,

I'm now calling setUseExpectHeader(true) for my putMethod. However, I'm running into a few problems.

First, when putting a 1 character text file (Content-Length: 3) it doesn't authorize and eventually I get the 'Maximum redirects (100) exceeded' exception.

If I take a slightly larger text file (Content-Length: 7), then all is fine. However, I do get the INFO message:

Jul 14, 2004 4:40:33 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase processRequest
INFO: Recoverable exception caught when processing request

If I try to put a 1MB mpg file, the request appears to hang with:

Jul 14, 2004 4:41:44 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase writeRequest
INFO: 100 (continue) read timeout. Resume sending the request

Any suggestions? I did try this with the latest build of HttpClient also and had similar results.

Thanks,
Jen