Hi Daniel,

I like to focus on one thing: Where to store it.

Op 25-6-2013 14:30, Daniel Kinzler schreef:
Over the last year, we have seen some discussion about if and how Wikidata can
be useful for Wikimedia Commons. One aspect of this is maintaining meta data as
structured data.

I think that the technology of Wikidata would be very useful for this, but that
the meta data should be maintained on Commons itself.
Why? I want to link the images with the items on Wikidata. So instead of having [[Category:Grote Kerk, Haarlem]] I just want to do "depicts" <Q item for the Church>
I guess that's not possible when we have two Wikibase databases?

Maarten