Hello All,

I want to diable commons-logging which being used by
httpclient api.

I am http clent api in a applet to send multipart
request, to a servlet.

I am getting java.security.AccessControleException

If there is the commos-logging.propeties to be
written, where it should be placed..

Below is the applet and the exception I am getting. I
have signed this applet.
public class FileStreamApplet extends Applet {

public void init() {

   try {
String targetURL = "http://localhost:8080/echo/echo";;
                        System.out.println("Sending the file.......1111");
                        PostMethod filePost = new PostMethod(targetURL);
                        System.out.println("Sending the file.......");*/
                }
                catch(Exception e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

        }
}

Exception ******************
Sending the file.......1111
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.<clinit>(HttpMethodBase.java:102)
        at FileStreamApplet.init(FileStreamApplet.java:24)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException:
access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.HashtableImpl
read)
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.System.getProperty(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.createFactoryStore(LogFactory.java:320)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.java:1725)
        ... 4 more

Thanks in advance

R.Shiv Shankar