Hi.

As far as we go, we currently need an ability to set request properties
for connection over http. These properties are set for HttpURLConnection
with following style:

connection.setRequestProperty( "Authorization", "...");
connection.setRequestProperty( "User-Agent", "...");

I don't really think this requires lot of changes to VFS.

By the way, I can't seem to access any builds in
http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-vfs/.

-hrjk