From: Oliver Heger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 June 2006 19:53
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [commons configuration] Using aliases in configuration factor

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi
>
> Could anybody tell me where I could download the commons-configuration 1.3
> snapshot?
>
> Cheers
> Rishi

The nightly builds of all commons components do not work ATM. We are in
the process of setting up a new build process. I am afraid, you will
have to check the new sources out from subversion. [1] contains a
description how this is done. [2] has instructions about building
Commons Configuration from its source code.

Oliver

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html
[2] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/configuration/building.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/configuration/howto_configurationbuilder.h