[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Oliver,
Are there any plans to release a minor version update that includes the
DefaultConfigurationBuilder?

Cheers
Rishi

Since the 1.2 release a lot of features have been added. I would like to get out a 1.3 release containing all this new stuff sometime soon, but before this some tasks are still to do (e.g. looking at some bug reports, dealing with checkstyle errors, testing binary compatibility, etc.). Because my time is somewhat limited at the moment I cannot tell when I have finished these tasks.

Oliver

<snip/>