Hi again,

I'm just starting with VFS and obviously I'm doing something wrong below.
I've tried to look for examples both on the VFS web site and on google but
couldn't find any example of how to create a jar/zip file using VFS.

Here's what I have:

FileObject jarFile = VFS.getManager().resolveFile("file://c:/my.jar");
jarFile.createFile();

FileObject txtFile = VFS.getManager().resolveFile("jar://c:/my.jar!/a.txt");
txtFile.createFile();
OutputStream txtFileOS = txtFile.getContent().getOutputStream();
txtFileOS.write(("yeah it rocks!").getBytes());
txtFileOS.close();

I'm pretty sure there's something I don't understand ;-)

Any pointers to tutorials or examples would be most welcome.

Thanks
-Vincent