Hi there,

I've just tried to use VFS and I was surprised to see that the resolveFile
API does not have a signature accepting a URI object. I'm pretty sure there
must be a good reason for this but I'm curious to understand why. It does
accept a string representing a URI according to the doc though.

The reason I'm keen to understand the reason behind this is because I'm
trying to transform Cargo's API to use only URI objects and remove all File
objects (to be able to then use VFS transparently behind the hood). I'm
wondering if I should use String parameters rather than URI ones. I'm more
leaning towards URI ones for now as it's typed. Hence my question... :-)

Thanks a lot
-Vincent