From: Dion Gillard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 8:37 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: Can Jelly Ant tasks be used with Ant 1.5.4?

Jelly has many 'tag libraries' available along with the core jelly tags.

The 'ant tag library' is this one:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/libs/ant/

Get the jar from here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/commons-jelly-
tags-ant-1.1.jar

On 7/20/06, Karr, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And what is the "ant tag library"? I just searched all the
jar files
in the Ant 1.6.5 distribution, and it's not there.