Hi all.

I was just wondering what would happen if I was monitoring a remote file
and there was a network interruption or server maintenance.

(For example. If I was monitoring a file located on another server and
that server was taken down for maintenance)

Would the "fileDeleted" event be fired? Would there be an exception
because the file could not be reached?

If so would that automatically remove the file from being monitored or
does that need to be programmatically included?

The reason I ask is that if it happens automatically then I would need
to add recovery reties in and when the server is operational again I'd
then need to reconnect and keep checking.

Thanks.

All the best,

Tony