On 1/27/07, Karr, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Below.
> [...]

That would probably be better, but both of these fail with the same
"argument type mismatch" error.  I wonder whether the "${timezone}"
reference tries to produce a String instead of a TimeZone object?

> > I get an unhelpful "argument type mismatch" error on the
> "setProperties"
> > element.  I added "log:info" elements along the way to verify I was
> > getting reasonable values (like the value for "timezone" resulting
> > from the "forEach" loop).

Try dumping out:

${timezones[0].class.name}
Rule of Acquisition #91: Hear all, trust nothing.