Hi,

I'm a new user of JXPath, my working env: JDK5, JXPath 1.2

I have a Nested bean class:

Config.java which has a getter:

CacheConfig getCache() {
  return this.cache;
}

The CacheConfig.java which has two getters:

Boolean isEnable() {
  return this.enable;
}

String getDir() {
  return this.dir
}

So my simple test code is:

JXPathContext context = JXPathContext.newContext(config);
context.getValue("/cache/dir");
This one works perfectly

But, Unfortunately,
context.getValue("/cache/enable");

what i got is :

org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Cannot access property: config.CacheConfig.enable
o read method
at org.apache.commons.jxpath.util.ValueUtils.getValue(ValueUtils.java:348) at org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.BeanPropertyPointer.getBaseValue(BeanPropertyPointer.java:108) at org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.BeanPropertyPointer.getImmediateNode(BeanPropertyPointer.java:135) at org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.PropertyPointer.getImmediateValuePointer(PropertyPointer.java:127) at org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.NodePointer.getValuePointer(NodePointer.java:238) at org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.getValue(JXPathContextReferenceImpl.java:331) at org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.getValue(JXPathContextReferenceImpl.java:280)

So, i wondering, the JXPath only support get***, not the is***?

I have raised a jira bug[1],  i got a quick response, thanks, BTW
The answer is JXPath do support is*** feature, so i guess i must misuse the JXPath, or the version is not correct?

Can someone help me out? just tell me how to retrieve the boolean/Boolean value from the beans, or tell me where is the unit test code. TBH, i can not find the test case which include isFoo() mentioned in the jira response.

Thanks in advance
James.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JXPATH-78?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel