Hi,

I've been trying to build a stripped-down version of VFS fileSystem
manager and i'm having problem with the sandboxed providers.

Since the name of the included within-the-jar configuration file is
vfs-providers.xml, i think it triggers its discovery by the fileSystem
manager and it is always included.

So i cannot use a
StandardFileSystemManager.configure("my-providers-only.xml") because
i'm getting a:

org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Multiple providers
registered for URL scheme "smb".
       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.addProvider(DefaultFileSystemManager.java:174)
       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager.addProvider(StandardFileSystemManager.java:354)
       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager.configure(StandardFileSystemManager.java:254)
       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager.configure(StandardFileSystemManager.java:187)
       ... 29 more

Notice that this error happens EVEN WHEN myproviders-only.xml file
DOES NOT SPECIFY the smb provider!

Any ideas on how to circumvent this?

Regards,
 Kostis