On 4/28/07, Awais Ahamed Bajwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Isn't there anything available in the file upload component that can
tell the what type of content is being uploaded?

No. Per the documentation, Commons FileUpload is focussed on parsing
requests which conform to RFC 1867. The content of individual parts, and the
format of that content, is outside the scope of Commons FileUpload. And it
should be - file formats are in no way specific to file upload
functionality.

--
Martin Cooper

Regards

Awais Bajwa

Sr Software Engineer
MERCATOR - the IT division of the Emirates Group
Emirates Aviation College- First Floor Room 111
DUBAI -United Arab Emirates
Tel:    +971-42-187997
Cell:   +971-50-8930159
[EMAIL PROTECTED]