can't you create a utility servlet that you can call pre-redeployment
that closes all of your connections first?
Conrad

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 23/05/07 16:32:06 >>>

Hi Group,
I am using DBCP provided connection pool in my web applications. For
each re-deployment of my web application, connection pools are not
reused so connections are just increased. This forces me to restart my

live application in every month. Is there any way, I can reuse
connections in redeploy.
Your help would be appreciated.

regards,
RBAISAK