On Sat, 31 Jul 2021, 21:52 Owen DeLong, <o...@delong.com> wrote:

> Had AFRINIC stuck to its governing documents as written, rather than
> choosing
> to invent restrictions which are not codified therein

I refer you to the Resource Services Agreement Section 4(c)(i) whose
wordings are totally clear and unambiguous.

While I am not a fan of some of the things Cloud Innovation has
> done,

Ooh Owen.... you know what... just enjoy your paycheck from Cloud
Innovation.

The things they have done are known and we don't need you to remind the
community.

I see an RIR that does not operate according to its governing documents

I refer you to the Resource Services Agreement Section 4(c)(i) whose
wordings are totally clear and unambiguous.

Noah