> On Jun 18, 2022, at 00:26 , Amin Dayekh <ad...@megamore.ng> wrote:
>
> You answered yes to my question, whereby I asked clearly rephrased here: a
> company offering bribe to people to vote in their favor, will this company be
> in a lny good standing or credible to talk about corruption again?

Yes.

> Are you sure?

Yes.

Just because a company has committed some bad acts does not mean that every
thing they say can be discounted or regarded as non-credible.

If such were the case, nobody would ever buy Microsoft products, for after all,
that company is a convicted felon.

The California PUC regularly listens to PG&E despite their numerous felony
convictions as a company.

> Owen, if I ask you today to take $100 to vote for me in the upcoming election
> in Camaros to be MP, and after a few days you see me in the news lecturing
> about corruption and pointing fingers at people whom i am labeling as
> corrupted, that is ok by you and you will accept my word?

It is certainly OK by me.

Whether or not I will accept your word will depend on a great many factors not
in evidence in the current discussion, so I cannot give a certain answer to
that last question, which is pretty much what I said in the previous response
below.

Owen