[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Erik Abele wrote:

From a moderators POV I can say, that mostly the people which are subscribed to reorg@ have also joined [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Perhaps we should propose another posting on the different developer-/committer-lists? It seems that Greg's and Stefano's postings did not really reach all the committers out there ;-(

Or, most people just want to be left alone to write code. :-)

hehe, yah, perhaps I simply missed that not everybody here has a deep interest in the ASF itself...it's a pity that I can't realize this damn fact.

You should expect everybody in the ASF to want to spend time on this
subject.  Personally, I have stopped reading most posts to reorg.  I can't
read them and do my job.  I don't really plan to read every message to
this list either.  I'm just here to lurk for a while.

Ryan

I agree, the reorg list was quite busy and its really not that easy to cope with this mass of mails :-)

but I really will ensure, that we will not have the same discussions as on the reorg list, where everybody claimed, he was not informed personally :-(

cheers,
erik