* On 2002-10-25 at 22:53,
  Erik Abele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> excited the electrons to say:

> Perhaps we should propose another posting on the different
> developer-/committer-lists? It seems that Greg's and Stefano's postings
> did not really reach all the committers out there ;-(

indeed.  i have a more-than-sneaking suspicion that an awful lot
of [EMAIL PROTECTED] addresses don't reach their owners.  i think
that's something that should be fixed, since it means they're
not being notified of things sent to committers@, which by
definition concern them..

so by all means the various lists should be notified of this
list's existence.. and all committers who want to subscribe
requested to use their @apache.org address.  not only will
that make it easier for the moderators to decide whether to
approve subscriptions, but it should also help validate the
@apache.org addresses.
--
#ken    P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"