So do it. I put the link up for POI on this page: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html but I was afraid of retribution if I put it up for others.

-Andy

Costin Manolache wrote:

On a related issue - I think it would be very nice to include a link to
gmane news gateway. There are quite a few people using it ( I'm no
longer directly subscribed to any list ), and I think it should be at least mentioned.

I don't know if a news server taking the feed for US distribution or our
list mirrors is possible - I can help setting it up if there is enough
interest (and resources).

Costin

( and if you know someone at google who can get the feed into their
news archives - we would solve the search issue very well :-)