Sounds good.

I think more details on 'veto' validity are needed - we had a lot
of problems in this issue. Like the second opinion.

It should also include some mention on release and codebase
decisions ( i.e. majority vote for releases, and clarification
on the 'revolution' rules ).

I don't know if the 'revolution' rule is specific to jakarta
or is implied by the 'majority takes the name' - but by definition
a revolution can go over a veto ( otherwise it won't be a majority,
but one person that can make this kind of decisions ).

Costin