On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> i have *got* to transfer my domains away from networkproblems.com.
> they've become completely impossible, as opposed to just mostly.

Aye - same experience here; suddenly they became a lot worse in the last 6
months. Not sure what happened.

> does anyone have any particular recommendations for a good
> registrar for .com/.net/.org domains, that won't charge
> exhorbitantly for the transfer or require a minimum of
> n years signup?

I am vey happy with domaindirect.com (who is just a plain tucows
reseller). Bear in mind that netsol/verisign often 'looses' your first two
or three transfer requests; so you need to persist a littke.

DW