www.godaddy.com has looked good to me [some customers use it], the price
was cheap and the central management seemed useful the one time I went and
used it for them.

I use www.dots-r-us.com, another Tucows reseller and my only complaint
there is that the renewal system is poor. I have to buy a new domain of
'RENEW-domain.com' where domain.com is my domain name, or do the renewal
online. That said, it's never screwed up for me.

Hen