Andrew,

There is already some sort of e-mail notification capability built into the
Wiki, although there seems to be some question over its usefulness on the
UseMod wiki site.  But that at least provides us with a starting point.

I've downloaded the source code, and will have a look see next week.  There
appears to be some sort of database format, so perhaps I can add a field to
the page record as a quick hack.  I'm not much of a Perl coder, so if anyone
IS a serious Perl coder, I'll bet that they could hack it in posthaste.

        --- Noel