Right, I don't object to you contributing CVS mail patches. I just am not interested in doing it myself.
I'm not trying to be nasty just convey "Less talk, more action"

-Andy

Ben Hyde wrote:

I'm enjoying this rss service, but, this is not the equivalent of CVS mail; it's more analogous to getting a daily report enumerating which files in the software were changed. While at first I thought that wasn't a big deal, now it's clear that it pretty much precludes the proof reading that makes CVS mail such an aid to quality control. - ben