And these were exactly the concerns raised when a Wiki was first proposed.
Stefano took most of these away, but the QA one remains (since the most
important tool to do it is missing).

Please don't ask me for patches.  I am not interested in using the
Wiki, but I am interested in content quality.  I would probably subscribe
to the 'wiki-changes' list, since that would push the content under
my nose instead of having me actively reading each changed page online.
I'm sure this goes for others aswell.

Who is monitoring the Wiki content at the moment?

> - at least from my understanding of how to get good quality in an open
> source world.  Attempting to silence critiques of the work is rarely
> healthy.  Silent communities are either very low loyalty, or very
> authoritarian.  - ben

Sander