Noel J. Bergman wrote:
Ben Hyde wrote:
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
Andy gave ... and Ben Hyde admin access.
Wires got crossed someplace and that didn't come to closure. It's been
a while but it maybe that it stumbled at the get account on nagoya

You don't need a nagoya account to do it.

Possibly, maybe I was thinking of more fundamental involvement in the enterprise.

apparently thought that he gave to you.

not that I recall.

I continue to believe that the wiki should be per PMC.

Responsibility for oversight of content? I agree.

which would requires some reengineering.

... search across the federated wikispace is a good thing.

useful input to whom ever grabs the reengineering knife.

The control loops on the current wiki are _way_ too open loop and the resulting systems is prone creating ear damaging noises. This is not a bad-thing(tm) and likely to lay waste to the good-thing(tm).

 - ben