Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
(...)

Darn - I was quite happy as I got it to work after endless fiddling on IE,
Mozzila and Safari on MacOSX and a PC. So I guess it needs more fine
tuning. Which is well out of my expertize range. Any takers ?
http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkx/inline.js is the culprit.

Wait, there is a bug somewhere. The *first* zoom on Crosley fails, but the next ones work (or seems to work), with Mozilla 1.1

Another one, "~n" in "~nacho" gives a newline in krell/bin/scrape_location.pl, and thus fails. I don't speak enough perl for this one.

(Funny, it took 57 people to trigger these bug, while "n" should be 1/25 or so ;-)

We can learn that: "With enough data, all software is buggy" ;-)

but i was hoping that this simple stuff could be done
with a basic browser.