> Not sure what you mean by "lead" ( do you propose a new PMC with Dion as
> chair ? ). I'm +1 on Dion - however the layout and recommendations must be
> decided by the normal apache community process

I meant as in "chair", except that it wouldn't be a PMC, so I don't know if
the word "chair" would apply.  It would be (part of) a President's
Committee.

Sounds like you'd be a good member, too.  ;-)  So that makes Dion, Leo and
you, so far.  <<ducking>>  Who else wants to volunteer?  Nick?  Morgan?

        --- Noel