> Changes made to the Cocoon wiki are mailed to the cocoon-docs mailing
> list, so inappropriate changes are spotted much more quickly. Perhaps
> a similar setup could be adopted for the Apache wiki?

The ASF wiki has that ability, with two issues:

 - The Wiki is ASF-wide, and almost no one wants to read everything.
 - IIRC, so-called "minor" edits are not logged.

Ideally, IMO, all Wiki edits would be posted as diffs to the same list that
site module edits are posted to.  I suspect that those of us who've thought
about it have been hoping, and still do, that SubWiki (the Wiki built on
Subversion) will come along before the problem becomes an issue.

        --- Noel