Thank you for the comment!!

Well, I think "Jakarta-Newsletter" will keep in touch with the
'jakarta-related-projects'..  projects graduated from jakarta.

'XML Project' and 'WS-Project' are different from jakarta, I think.
However, in my mind, it might be wonderful if we can prepare
the 'XML-Newsletter' which contains the news from apache-xml,
apache-ws, and apache-cocoon.

e.g.
 odd-numbered  month: Jakarta-News-Letter (bi-monthly newsletter)
 even-numbered month: XML-News-Letter     (bi-monthly newsletter)

These will gratify most of the people interested in XML and java.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:17:44 +0200 (CEST)
(Subject: Re: Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9 -- May-June 2003)
Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
>
> ... cut ... most wonderful newletter ...
>
> Wow -you guys rocks ! Keep up the good work.
>
> And I really do hope that this will keep its 'all things java and xml'
> scope;  despite ant and avalong becoming a PMC of their own!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dw

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Apache Jakarta Translation, Japanese)
http://jakarta.terra-intl.com/