I don't think it's acceptable for moderators to miss valid messages, even
with the spam that comes through.  However the last few weeks have been so
chaotic with mail systems that it wouldn't surprise me if they just missed
these, or the messages were lost along the way, or something.  Anyways,
I think it's best to address this between the list moderators and the
corresponding PMC; I've sent a message to that extent.

If anyone else has had valid messages rejected by moderators, please let
the corresponding PMC be aware of that.  If you don't get a response, let
the board know.  And still assume the best of intentions.  :)

        Brian