On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 10:36, David Reid wrote:
> Any reason why you didn't send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Because I looked at

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Announcement

and got the intention that announcements@jakarta.apache.org is the right
address for jakarta announcements.

I did BTW sent it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Subject [NEWS],
too as suggested on http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news.html but it got
lost there, too.

        Regards
                Henning

> david

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)