Tetsuya,

This has been said a number of times already in different forms but
I'll repeat it again.

ApacheCon is the foundation's official conference. It is *our*
conference.

Whether subproject X in project Y is represented at ApacheCon US 2003
should not have any importance. The success of ApacheCon has a direct
influence on the well being of this foundation, monetary and
otherwise. Thus, it is crucial that every project *and* subproject
make a serious effort to call the attention of *all* our user community.

If ApacheCon benefit, the ASF benefits, and consequently *your*
project/subproject benefits, regardless of whether it is represented
at ApacheCon US 2003 or not.

Seriously, no buts and ifs. Please add an advert icon on your
web-pages so that as many users as possible learn about ApacheCon.

Thank you in advance for your efforts.