(B
(B__ Tetsuya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> __
(B
(BOn Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:55:43 +0200
(B(Subject: Follow the example)
(BCeki G|lc| <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(B
(B>
(B> Everyone would agree that spreading the good word on ApacheCon US 2003
(B> will contribute significantly to its success.
(B>
(B> Some projects have begun to do just that. See for example,
(B>
(B>    http://www.apache.org
(B>    http://jakarta.apache.org
(B>    http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/index.html
(B>
(B> Thus, I urge all ASF projects (and subprojects) follow their example
(B> and add a prominent icon to their project pages. Please do not wait
(B> until the conference starts. We really need to properly market
(B> ApacheCon US 2003. As an important source of revenue for the
(B> foundation, the success of AC 2003 matters to us all.
(B>
(B> As far as I can tell, the following projects have *not* updated their
(B> web pages.
(B>
(B>    Ant
(B>    Apr
(B>    Avalon
(B>    Cocoon
(B>    DB
(B>    Incubator
(B>    James
(B>    Maven
(B>    mod_perl
(B>    PHP
(B>    TCL
(B>    Web Services
(B>    XML
(B>
(B> What can be done to fix this? Many thanks in advance,
(B>
(B> --
(B> Ceki G|lc|
(B>
(B> ps: You can find icons in different sizes at:
(B>
(B>    http://www.apache.org/~ceki/ac2003/
(B>
(B
(B
(B-----------------------------------------------------------
(BTetsuya Kitahata --  Terra-International, Inc.
(BE-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.terra-intl.com/
(B(Accredited Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument Facilitator)
(Bhttp://www.hbdi.com/
(B
(B
(B
(BTo unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(BFor additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]