Community Members,

If any of you are interested in participating in the incubation
process for new ASF projects, please join [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Leo,

Please NEVER cross-post from a PMC mailing list to any other mailing
list. Although this particular thread should have long ago moved
to the general@ list (and I'm just as guilty as anyone else for
that), cross-posting potentially sensitive posts that were intended
for PMC eyes only is very inappropriate.

Thank you,
-aaron