Shane Curcuru wrote:

Good questions all. Too bad this wasn't a week ago; then we could have gone over it in person with anyone who made it to ApacheCon... 8-)

couldn't really afford that...being on the other side of the globe and all...

<snip/>

thanks for your insights, Shane! You paint a nice picture of the
general workings of the ASF...lots of stuff I already knew :D

I think quite a few people are aware of the big picture...what I'm
looking for, I guess, are the details.

"What makes up a good member? <snip/>
This is also partly a personal scale for each existing Member
to decide."

it seems there's no 'hard'/'solid' information on the stuff I
find myself wondering about. Shame :D

- LSD