Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:
For the record, Stanislaw Lem is my favorite (by far) sciense fiction
writer... And if you ever got to see the original Tarkovsky's Solaris (in Russian) movie, that's really good too :-)

And I was going to say that the only thing more boring than Solaris the
book was the movie (yes, I do mean the original one, haven't seen the remake). And I like Lem, mostly :-)

I vastly prefer "The Futurological Congress", myself. And not just because of the papalshooter (it was in that book, right?).

Cheers,

Ben.