Erik Abele wrote:

On 11.02.2004, at 04:10, Daniel L. Rall wrote:

With great sadness, I must report the staggering loss of our good
friend and colleague, Martin Pöschl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  Details
are sketchy, but it's been confirmed that Martin passed away on
January 29th, 2004.  Martin lived in Vienna, Austria.

I'm really shocked to read this. Martin and I became very good friends during the last year, especially while meeting up at AC '03... just remembering some long nights, roaming through the bars of Vegas, with excellent discussions and always bundled with a load of fun :~/

I'm very, very sad as I realize that he has gone forever.