On Apr 4, 2004, at 4:14 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:

After forwarding the whitepaper version of Stefano Mazzocchi's Apachecon 2003 session on "How the ASF Works" to several people interested in learning about Apache, it occurred to me that having this content somewhere easy to find on the web site would be a good thing. So...with Stefano's permission, I converted the pdf to xdoc and submitted a patch here

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-56

I included a patch to add a link to the new page off of the Foundation menu. Both the formatting and placement are just initial suggestions. If others think this is a good idea, we can reformat / pull apart / relocate in whatever way makes sense.

 Nice ! Very Nice !

Dw